ALTITUDE TRAMPOLINE PARK BOISE
Prepare for the Jump Life℠
Our park features 15 high energy attractions including wipeout, performance trampolines, a trapeze bar, warped wall, and much more entertainment for families, groups, and individuals.
Altitude Trampoline Park Boise offers cutting edge attractions and exciting family entertainment activities such as:
• Trapeze Bar
• Extreme Dodgeball
• Performance Trampolines
• High 9 Reaction Wall
• Trampoline Basketball
• Battle Beam
• Monkey Bars
• Rock Wall
• Warped Wall
• Stunt Bag
• Main Court
• Kid’s Court
• Foam Pit
• Tumble Tracks
With over 30,000 square feet of total space, this place is jumping! Altitude Trampoline Park Boise is a fresh, new entertainment option in Idaho for families, groups, and individuals to have active fun.
Our trampoline park equipment is fully manufactured in the USA with safety in mind. All Altitude Trampoline Parks are ASTM (American Society of Testing Materials) certified parks. ASTM creates the highest standards for safety in the industry – which sets us apart from many other parks in the industry.
Altitude Trampoline Park Boise is an exciting addition to the Boise Idaho entertainment mix and is open all year, rain or shine. It is our hope that parents and children alike will appreciate a new destination for active, family entertainment in a safe and clean environment.
Altitude Boise is the perfect venue for a birthday party or group event. We offer several different party and event packages that can be customized to fit your budget and accommodate groups of any size, large or small.
Toddlers (and their parents) have a blast at Altitude Boise and we’re here to make sure they are safe while doing so. We have a special Toddler Time for ages 5 and under, each Monday-Friday from 10:00am – 1:00pm and Saturdays from 8:30am – 10:30am at a discounted rate of $6.95. Parents can also jump for an additional $2.00.
DISCOVER OUR ATTRACTIONS
Click below & checkout our amazing attractions:
SAVE TIME COME READY TO JUMP!
Click below to purchases passes now:
– SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS –
Click here to Subscribe & Save:
With over 30,000 square feet of indoor trampolines and other attractions this place is jumping! Altitude Trampoline Park Boise is the fresh, new family entertainment destination in Western Idaho. Altitude is the perfect choice for birthdays, families, groups, and individuals.
SINGLE JUMPER RSTES
60 Minutes: $12.95
90 Minutes: $16.95
120 Minutes: $20.95
Additional 30 minutes: $4.00
6 & UNDER
60 Minutes: $8.95
Altitude Trampoline Socks (required and not included in ticket prices): $2 per pair
Who Can Jump
• Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
• Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
• No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
• Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
• Jump within your ability.
• Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
• Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
• Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
• Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
• If you’re falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
• Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
• Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
• No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
• Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
• Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
• Spitting and profanity are prohibited.
ABOUT APPAREL, ACCESSORIES, AND OBJECTS
• Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
• No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
• No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
• Only Altitude socks are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes), they can be purchased at the front desk for $3.00 a pair and can be re-used for future visits.
• Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
• No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
• Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
PAY ATTENTION TO THE RULES
• Adhere to these rules and additional rules which are posted on site for featured areas of the park.
• Adhere to the directions of court monitors and other park staff at all times.
• Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk.
SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS
Click the link below then scroll to the bottom of the web page to subscribe & receive savings!
10am – 9pm
10am – 11pm
8:30am – 11pm
11am – 8pm
1301 N MILWAUKEE ST.
BOISE, ID 83704
Ph: (208) 375-4707
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.