85 S Superior St, Cambridge, ID, USA
AMERICA’S RAFTING COMPANY
Whitewater Trips & Much More
America’s Rafting Company consists of Jarrett, Lauren, and our awesome guides. Jarrett and Lauren met in 2008 while living at a ski resort in Vermont. Jarrett had been spending his summers guiding and that next summer, he introduced Lauren to rafting. That was it. They have been rafting together ever since.
Jarrett has been guiding for over 12 years throughout the United States. After owning a catering company together in Jackson Hole, Lauren and Jarrett decided to put their passions for rivers and food together.
HELLS CANYON RAFTING TRIPS
All inclusive. Whitewater rafting. Comfort camping. Phenomenal food. Idaho rafting trips.
3 to 6 days of whitewater rafting on the Snake River through magnificent Hells Canyon down white water rapids, swim and fish in the calm waters in between, and camp riverside with delicious meals, beach games and cushy sleeping pads.
All from scratch meals, professional rafting guides, camping equipment, and rafting equipment are all included. This is a truly amazing summer vacation for your family and friends that are looking to get away from it all.
This is a family friendly experience suitable for ages 7-70. Give us a call today to book your next Hells Canyon multi day rafting trip.
Location: Border of Idaho and Oregon
Season: End of May through September
Salmon River Rafting Trips
Whitewater raft for 5-6 days on the beautiful and sandy Salmon River. Kayak, fish, swim and camp.
This Salmon River Whitewater Rafting Trips run 62 miles through some of the most incredible canyons: Green Canyon, Cougar Canyon, Snowhole Canyon, and Blue Canyon. Rapids alternate between fun and splashy whitewater to calm stretches of relaxing floating. Give us a call today to book your next Salmon River multi day rafting trip.
Location: Central Idaho
Season: mid-July through September
SO WHY GO RAFTING WITH ARC?
Our goal is to provide an unforgettable vacation. There’s no worry about what’s for dinner, how to get to the next destination, or how to entertain the kids. We take care of it all for you. Our trips include transportation to and from the river, top of the line gear, restaurant quality meals, luxurious camping (or glamping if you prefer) and activities all day long.
Safety is the top priority. We use top of the line equipment and knowledgable guides. Each of our guides must go through our own rigorous training programs for White Water Rescue and Backcountry Hiking. All ARC guides are certified with the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board and hold a minimum medical training of CPR/First Aid. Many carry Wilderness Advanced First Aid and CPR certifications. They are talented professionals who have guided rafting expeditions throughout the states and even the world. Above all, each ARC guide is friendly, caring, kind and lots of fun to be around.
They are adventurers at heart and their love for the outdoors and others is unsurpassed. ARC Guides are unmatched in quality and experience. They run the rivers out of love and nothing else, well, maybe to tell stories around the campfire. Not only are our guides very skilled boatmen, they also have deep knowledge of the river’s history, ecology, geology, and environmental patterns. They are experts at making sure guests feel extremely comfortable while enjoying the river. Many of our customers will return year after year and request favorite guides that they have rafted with in previous seasons.
We love food. We think about it all day long. Our trips include lunch on day one through lunch on the last day. Breakfasts consist of waffles/pancakes, sausage/bacon, eggs, hash, fruit, yogurt, and homemade granola. Lunches are delicious riverside sandwiches, wraps, cookies, fruit and chips. Dinners are our specialty. Appetizers are served just after arrival at camp during a happy hour. The main course is always accompanied by homemade bread, salad and veggies. Something sweet like brownies, cake or cobbler always finish our meals. Wherever possible, we buy amazing local produce and meat.
Do you have food allergies or sensitivities? Are you a vegetarian or vegan? No problem. Here at ARC, we would be happy to tailor a river menu to your needs. Just let us know when you book the trip.
We provide each guest with a thick inflatable sleeping pad, a freshly laundered sleeping bag and pillow. A 4 person tent is provided for every 1 or 2 people. That makes for a comfortable night (although actually sleeping in the tent is optional-sometimes the stars are just too beautiful to be in a tent).
ARC also provides camp chairs and dining tables for excellent riverside dining and relaxing.
• Class II, III, and IV whitewater rafting for 3 to 6 days
• Meals prepared on the river by our chef as well as luxurious beach camping
• Breathtaking scenery and wildlife
• Optional hiking and kayaking
• Exceptional smallmouth bass, trout and sturgeon fishing
• Appropriate for ages 7 and up
• Located on the state line between Idaho and Oregon
• Small groups of 10 snowmobiles or less with single or double riders
• Great adventure for ages 7+
• Incredible views of the Idaho scenery and wildlife on quiet trails
• An awesome winter adventure for families, friends, or groups
• Restaurant quality hot lunch and beverages
• Located in Idaho’s vast Payette National Forest in between Mccall and Boise
• Shuttle to and from the Snake River from Cambridge, ID
• 3-Day, 4-Day, or 5-Day Hells Canyon Trips, which include whitewater rafting, kayaking, and many other activities
• All river and safety gear needed to participate in the Snake River attractions: oars, life jackets, boats, and more
• Camp on the beach in luxury with freshly laundered bedding, cozy sleeping pads, and a roomy tent
• Exquisite meals made with locally-sourced ingredients by our River Chef
• Teas, yogurts, homemade granola, fresh fruit grown in Idaho, and unlimited coffee during breakfast. We also serve meals like pancakes and bacon, biscuits and gravy, and banana bread French toast. Now this is how you start off your day right!
• Riverside lunches featuring specialties such as honey mustard bacon chicken sandwiches, BLT’s, or grilled chicken Caesar salad wraps. Lunch entrees are always fresh Idaho fruit, salad, and homemade cookies.
• Evening appetizers at camp–some favorites include bruschetta, baked brie, and bacon onion jam. Yum!
• Dinners feature an entree, salad, and vegetable of your choice, as well as delicious fresh baked bread. Our groups always look forward to this meal! Popular picks are our Grilled Pineapple BBQ Chicken and Snake River Fish Tacos.
• Fresh and hot desserts specialties, such as cobblers, cakes, and S’mores, made by our guides in Dutch ovens. This is the perfect way to end an adventure-packed day.
NOTE: There’s no need to worry if you have specific dietary preferences or restrictions; we cater to all food-related needs on the river. Simply let us know while you’re booking your trip and you’re all set!
PRIVATE OR CHARTERED RIVER TRIPS
WHAT’S A PRIVATE OR CHARTERED TRIP?
A private or chartered river trip is when you have the whole trip to yourself and your group. No strangers on these trips. Whether it’s 2 people, 32 people, or 67 people, the trip is completely yours.
Customize the timing of the trip, the activities, the food, and even the transportation. These trips are built around creating the perfect trip for your needs.
WHEN ARE THESE TRIPS AVAILABLE?
Private river trips can be scheduled May-October. Different times of year are better for different groups. July and August are great for families. September trips are great because Hells Canyon cools down and it’s a quieter time of year. Contact us and we’ll work with your to figure out the best time for you and your group.
WHO CAN COME?
Anyone in good health ages 7-70+!
Private river trips are great for families, groups of friends, bachelor or bachlorette parties, private fishing trips, or just a bunch of buddies who just want the river to themselves.
ON WHAT RIVERS?
Hells Canyon on the Snake River on the border of Idaho and Oregon for groups up to 18 people.
The Salmon River in central Idaho for groups of 2 or more.
WHY RAFT WITH ARC?
We’re small, we’re specialized, and we care a lot.
• Safety is our top priority
• Best food you’ll ever have on a river
• All inclusive trips
• Phenomenal service
• Attention to every detail
• Seriously knowledgeable guides
• Eco friendly trips
• Culture of fun and learning
• Relaxing off-the-grid trips
• A family run business
MORE RIVER RESOURCES
& MUCH MUCH MORE!
AMERICA’S RAFTING COMPANY
85 S. Superior Street
Ph: (208) 347-3862
Email: [email protected]
Get In Touch Online
How To Get Here – What You’ll Need
ARC and SMI are equal opportunity service providers and employer and operates under permits from the USDA Forest Service, Payette National Forest.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.