Audiology And Hearing Aid Center
ABOUT OUR HEARING CARE PRACTICE.
Our promise to you. We promise to provide you with outstanding customer care and state-of-the art hearing instruments to help you hear better. Satisfaction with your new hearing instruments is our top priority. We will guide you through the important steps to improve your hearing and get you back to your daily life. Our state-of-the-art testing and fitting equipment allows us to provide you with an unsurpassed level of comprehensive hearing care. Our commitment to better hearing is enhanced with an extensive line of digital products that have proven themselves to be on the leading edge of hearing technology.
Dr. Cindy Olsen has over 25 years of experience providing hearing help to those with hearing loss. A convenient location with exceptional service adds to the effectiveness of the hearing care we offer you, your family and loved ones. We know how important your hearing is. Please call us today to begin your life of better hearing.
Your hearing is vital to living your life to the fullest.
Your hearing health is truly our number one priority. When you visit Audiology and Hearing Aid Center, we will greet you with a smile and take time to get to know you, your lifestyle, and your various listening environments. We develop a relationship with each patient by taking the time to analyze your hearing exam results and explain them to you and your family. We feel it’s important that each patient understands hearing loss, hearing devices, and the options available in today’s market.
EVERYTHING WE DO IS DESIGNED FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL CARE.
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults, school-aged children and infants
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Computerized hearing aid analysis
- Balance/Vertigo testing and treatment
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up visits to fine-tune the instruments to ensure maximum benefits
- Loaner hearing instruments
- Premium batteries
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- SurfLink Mobile
- Rehabilitation services for hearing loss
- Counseling for hearing loss and Tinnitus
- Hearing aid cleaning for current hearing aids of all makes and models
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of hearing aids
- Cerumen management (earwax removal)
STARKEY WORRY-FREE WARRANTY!
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!
YOU DESERVE THE BEST.
Why put up with hearing loss when you don’t have to? Nine out of 10 people surveyed by the non-profit Better Hearing Institute indicated their quality of life improved with hearing aids. Begin your journey towards better hearing right here, using our interactive tools below.
THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE.
Communication is critical in life. Your job and social interactions are all more rewarding when you can communicate confidently – and hearing is vital to that. Research shows that people who get hearing aids benefit from:
- Fewer instances of confusion and disorientation
- Increased ability to concentrate and multitask
- Better memory skills and a greater ability to learn new tasks
- Alertness and awareness of their personal safety
- Increased earning power and more control over their lives
BETTER HEARING IN BOISE IDAHO
Boise, ID 83704
- Mon: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tues: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wed: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thur: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Fri: 9:00am – 5:00pm