GET A BROADFORM QUOTE NOW!
GET AN AUTO QUOTE NOW!
GREAT RATES, GREAT SERVICE!
3 LOCATIONS AND 24/7 SERVICE
Showers Insurance and Can-Do Insurance have three locations in Boise and Nampa Idaho to serve you better. Please feel free to stop by any of our three locations listed below. Of course we always have a quick and easy way to get insurance quotes and pay your bill right here at candoins.com. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3 LOCATIONS IN BOISE AND NAMPA TO SERVE YOU BETTER!
5615 Franklin Rd, Boise, ID, United States
9-6 Mon-Fri Sat. 10-3
516 3rd Street South, Nampa, ID, United States
9-6 Mon-Fri Sat. 10-3
2585 Caldwell Blvd, Nampa, ID, United States
9-6 Mon. – Fri.
WHAT IS SR22 CAR INSURANCE?
It is used by some state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) offices. It provides proof that a driver has the Minimum Required Liability coverage for that particular state.
A DMV may require an SR22 from a driver in order to reinstate his or her driving privileges following an uninsured car accident or conviction of another traffic-related offense, such as a DUI. For drivers who require SR-22 documentation, but do not own vehicles, the state laws may require such drivers to obtain and provide proof of a non-owner SR-22 policy to be eligible for reinstated driving privileges. If an SR-22 should expire or be canceled, the insurance company is required to issue an SR-26 form, which certifies the cancellation of the policy.
An SR-22 is a certificate of insurance filed by the home office of an insurance company or your insurance agent directly to the State. The SR-22 certificate is issued in one of the following forms:
1. Operator’s Certificate – This policy covers the motorist in the operation of any non-owned vehicle. If the motorist does not own a vehicle, the financial responsibility requirement can be met through the Operator’s Certificate.
2. Owner’s Certificate – This policy covers vehicles owned by the driver. The type of vehicle must be listed on the SR-22 or may be issued for “All owned vehicles.”
3. Operators-Owners Certificate – This certificate covers all vehicles owned or non-owned by the driver.
FREE AUTO INSURANCE QUOTE: Click the following link: https://candoins.com/free-auto-insurance-quote
BROAD FORM INSURANCE:
This type of auto insurance is usually very restrictive, as it only provides liability insurance. and eliminates the variable of risk(s) for the insurer by excluding every human being on the planet, other than the named insured, for coverage — Broad Form Cover’s ONE PERSON.
Also, there is no option to purchase physical damage insurance, “full coverage” as only a Liability Policy.
It may also be referred to as “Broadform Named Operator Coverage.” The “Named Operator” portion is the crux of the broad form auto liability policy.
– Coverage is only provided for named insured – no one else is covered if they borrow your car – keep in mind you can still be sued for damages resulting from someone else driving your car.
– It is a LIABILITY ONLY POLICY — No coverage is afforded for physical damage to the vehicle, none at all.
– You can drive any car you own or have permission to use, defined as Private Passenger Auto for PERSONAL USE, there’s no coverage for BUSINESS USE. Whether it’s 1 or 20 different cars, it doesn’t matter, and the cars don’t even have to be listed on the policy. There is no physical damage coverage so the insurer doesn’t care what car you are in…as long as you didn’t “borrow” a vehicle without permission.
– Broad form coverage is secondary for INSURANCE CLAIMS purposes if you borrow someone else’s ride that has existing coverage – when they lend their car, they in general lend their insurance.
Example: You cause an accident that injures somebody while driving a borrowed car (that is listed on another policy). The car owner’s liability limits would have to be exhausted before the broad form policy will cough up any money, which is very rare as Broad Form Insurance commonly carries State Minimum Limits.
Broad Forms are very useful in the Insurance Marketplace, however keep in mind the restrictions and as with any insurance is best to ask questions, thus you understand your coverage listed on the Declaration Pages.
BROADFORM QUOTE: Click the following link: https://candoins.com/broadform-quote
Click to Call Now!
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.