Keeping you and your family on the road.
Welcome to the trusted name in tires and automotive services since 1968. Our family business has grown a lot over the past 52 years thanks to our fantastic customers and a passionate staff that demonstrates our family values every day. With locations across four states, it’s easy to find a Commercial Tire center near you. Whether it’s retail tires and services for your personal vehicle or fleet and farm tires, you can count on quality products and workmanship at every Commercial Tire location. Contact us today! It’s our privilege to serve you.
You’re a planner. You like to know what you’ll pay upfront, so you can budget ahead and ensure you’re getting a fair price. We admire that at Commercial Tire and want to make getting a tire quote that much easier. Answer a few questions about what tires you need to get an express quote sent to your inbox. Don’t forget about FREE services with your tire purchase.
After you review your quote, schedule an appointment online or over the phone for your installation service.
Commercial Tire’s Wheel Buying Guide
- Alloy Wheels are light wheels with improved performance characteristics. These light wheels increase cornering and steering precision, and decrease road feedback for better braking response.
- Steel Wheels are heavier wheels that provide vehicles with a lower center of gravity. Steel wheels are perfect for harsh road conditions in the snow or off-road over rugged terrain, but lack other performance capabilities because of the added weight.
- Chrome is an aesthetically pleasing finish applied to both alloy and steel wheels. Chrome wheels are sought by drivers concerned with cosmetic appearance. While chrome wheels are known for their metallic mirrored shine, durability, and strength, they require regular attention and cleaning to maintain their visual appeal.
Wheels & Rims: The Manufacturing Process
- Cast Wheels: Aluminum wheels are manufactured through a process of pouring molten aluminum into a mold. The shape of the wheel is formed through a process of gravity or pressure casting.
- Machined Wheels: The machining process combines casting, heating, spinning, and precise pressurization to fill a mold with molten aluminum and shape the wheel.
- Forged Wheels: The forging process takes a solid piece of aluminum and molds the wheel through high heat and extreme pressure. The result is a light, dense, and strong wheel.
The right set of wheels depends on vehicle characteristics and desired ride quality. When choosing wheels for your car, truck, or SUV, consider the following:
- Size: Various wheel sizes and weights hold different performance characteristics. If you plan on upgrading your current wheel size, be sure to consider the maximum wheel size allowance on your vehicle.
- Weight: Wheel weight impacts vehicle performance. Heavier wheels increase braking distance and reduce handling, while lighter wheels will improve maneuverability and braking performance.
- Terrain: Where do you drive most often? Wheels should be selected based on their primary function.
Every customer’s criteria for buying wheels is different, so we urge you to contact us with your questions or concerns. Our service staff is comprised of wheel and rim experts who remain on the cutting edge of wheel style, configuration, and performance.
Click on the links below for information:
Receive these FREE extra step services after the sale with your new tire purchase
- FREE Tire Rotations
- FREE Flat Repairs
- FREE Safety Inspections
- FREE Air Pressure Checks
- FREE Alignment Checks
- FREE Mounting
Plus a 30-Day Buy & Try Guarantee
Included Commercial Tire Road Hazard Warranty
- “Road Hazard Failure” is defined as a tire that becomes unserviceable due to cuts, non-repairable punctures, or impact damage. Commercial Tire will repair tires with tread-face injuries in accordance with established RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association) standards.
- This warranty covers road hazard failures in Bridgestone, Firestone, Yokohama, Cooper, Primewell, and performance & light truck tires purchased and installed at Commercial Tire. Commercial Tire road hazard policy does not cover other brands; sold and installed.
- This warranty is valid for sixty (60) months from the date of purchase or when the tire reaches 2/32 of an inch in tread depth, it is considered worn out. Commercial Tire’s free road hazard replacement period covers your tires against normal road hazards during the first six (6) months of service; Commercial Tire will replace for a “pro rata credit” towards the purchase of new tire based on the current price and percentage of tread depth remaining. The customer must pay for mounting, balancing, and any other additional charges — such as taxes, valve stems, TPMS reset, or the acceptance of a higher-priced replacement tire.
- 1.) You must be the original purchaser of the tires
- 2) You must have purchased the tires from Commercial Tire and had them installed at Commercial Tire
- 3) You must present the original purchase receipt and the damaged tire to a Commercial Tire store to receive warranty
What Is Not Covered?
- A tire that is damaged/failed due to vandalism.
- A tire that is damaged/failed due to an accident.
- A tire that is damaged/failed due to commercial use.
- A tire that is damaged/failed due to racing.
- A tire that is damaged/failed due to off-road recreational use.
- A tire that is damaged/failed due to snow chains or studs.
- A tire that is damaged/failed due to rapid or irregular wear.
- A tire that is damaged/failed due to wear from worn mechanical components on the vehicle.
- Tires transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Any loss of time, inconvenience, and use of vehicle or consequential damage. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
SHOP US ONLINE
2030 Kimberly Rd.
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Monday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
679 Poleline Rd.,
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Ph: (208) 733-8742
Buhl, Idaho, 83316
Ph: (208) 985 7816
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.