FIVE BERRY BEAUTY
Advanced Skin Care Treatments, Professional Skincare Products & Much More!
Five Berry Beauty offers skincare, microneedling, custom facials, waxing, lash lift/tint & more!
A unique variety of independent beauty professionals run their own businesses within an “everything-skin” minded community.
Five Berry Beauty is also home to one very special (fully furnished) spa room that is perfect for Estheticians and Instructors.
This room is available
BY THE DAY
This large, beautifully furnished spa room, is perfect for
INSTRUCTORS and ESTHETICIANS.
• INSTRUCTORS/ESTHETICIANS: Furnished with sink, bed, towel warmer, chair, etc, the spa is perfect for instructors to hold live (or virtual) classes. Are you an Esthetician who only needs a room once a week or a couple times a month, for example? Give us a call for more information.
• NEWLY LICENSED ESTHETICIAN: Not only is the spa room completely equipped for the new esthetician, (including disposables) he/she can rent this spa room at a discounted rate, while practicing skills and building clientele. Scroll down for equipment included.
SCROLL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH A
– OWNER –
FIVE BERRY BEAUTY
Esthetics & Day Spa, LLC
– LICENSED ESTHETICIAN –
FIVE BERRY ESTHETICS, LLC
GIVE THE PERFECT GIFT
Get a voucher for yourself or gift one to a friend
LED (Light Emitting Diode) THERAPY
(Watch Our Short Video & Learn More)
LED (Light Emitting Diode) THERAPY is a non-invasive treatment with so many benefits for the skin; skin rejuvenation, reduction of acne & improved skin tone and texture just to name a few.
Use the link below to book your appointment and enjoy a relaxing facial with LED therapy.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and is the external protective layer. It needs ( and deserves) proper care and protection!
A professional facial is a skincare treatment designed to ensure maximum results for your skin’s unique needs.
After the initial consultation, and depending on your skin’s needs, a facial can include a double cleanse, facial massage, exfoliation, extractions if needed, masks, peels, treatment, serums, moisturizers and SPF.
Nothing compares to having a professional treat your back with a luxurious deep cleanse, exfoliation, extractions (if needed), mask and hydration. Besides targeting year-round conditions like acne, a back facial will help prepare your skin for the summer season of bathing suits and summer dresses.
This popular exfoliation treatment works to gently remove the “dead” outer layer of skin. While removing the top dermal layer to renew skin, microdermabrasion is removing unsightly blackheads and minimizing the appearance of acne scars. Most clients will see immediate results, but a series of microdermabrasion treatments is recommended for long lasting results. Regular treatments can help to maintain your skin’s optimal condition.
Microdermabrasion can help:
• Remove dead skin cells
• Soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• clogged pores (which can lead to whiteheads, blackheads & acne)
• Smooth uneven skin texture
• Improve collagen production by increasing circulation to the area
The ultra-sonic scrubber uses patented technology to exfoliate, boost product penetration and remove embedded sebum.
• Negative ionization prepares the skin for topical application by decongesting pores and pushing out debris for a purifying cleanse.
• The use of ultrasonic technology pushes applied serums and creams deeper below the skin, maximizing their effectiveness for deep nourishment.
Using multiple microscopic needles to penetrate the surface layers of the skin, Micro-Needling helps to tighten, lift, and rejuvenate skin by naturally stimulating collagen production.
The needles create tiny wounds which promote healing. The natural healing process activates collagen, which is the foundation of healthy skin.
The benefits of Micro-Needling:
• Increases Collagen
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Smooths out Skin Texture
• Improves Acne Scars
• Minimizes Stretch Marks
Because our skin is in a constant state of change, (shedding old, dull, and damaged skin cells and replacing them with new cells), a chemical peel is a great way to give this natural exfoliation process a boost.
The strength of the chemical peel depends on the strength of the peeling agent.
• Mild peeling agents usually are naturally occurring acids from the alpha-hydroxy family, such as glycolic acid and lactic acid.
• Medium peels often use trichloroacetic acid.
• When applied, the Peel raises the PH level of the skin. This rise in acidity loosens the bond (or glue) between skin cells. The peeling agents simply encourage the skin to slough off the outer layer, revealing the healthier skin beneath.
LED lights cause a reaction similar to the process of plant photosynthesis. The energy delivered by the Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) have been shown to stimulate circulation & oxygen to the skin, accelerate the repair of skin cells and stimulate the production of collagen, which in turn reduces fine lines & wrinkles!
LED light (Yellow) destroys acne-causing bacteria, reduces inflammation and increases wound healing.
Nasa has used this technology for years for wound healing and plant growth.
Waxing is a great way to get rid of unwanted hair and achieve silky smooth skin.
High Frequency delivers a mild electrical current to the skin. The current and oxygen convert into purifying ozone which has an antibacterial. High frequency currents have many benefits including; treating aging or damaged skin, promoting the healing of acne, reducing pores and blackheads and promoting healthier hair growth, just to name a few.
FIVE BERRY BEAUTY
Located Inside Old Town Beauty Suites
128 E. Pine Avenue
Meridian, Idaho 83642
Ph: (208) 412-9652
Email: [email protected]
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.