GREENLEAF MEAT PACKING
Custom Meat Packing & Processing
We’ve been processing meat for 40 years:
• Humanely butchered with low stress.
• Specific cut sheets to YOUR specifications.
• Double shrink wrapped in plastic to assure no freezer burned meat.
HOW TO GET YOUR MEAT PROCESSED
1. Set up a butcher date.
2. Bring your animal in or we can come to you.
3. Pickup your meat and fill your freezer!
1. Schedule a butcher date.
We schedule all our butcher dates by phone, so give us a call.
2. Haul your animals in or we can come out to you.
There are 3 ways we can receive your animals:
1) Haul your animals to Greenleaf, Idaho.
• Cost: $70/hd kill fee hauled in.
• We kill all animals hauled in at a small farm down the road from processing facility (see map below).
Please note that it is a tight area to turn a trailer around.
2) Mobile Butcher – We come to your pasture to butcher your animal.
• Costs: $90/hd for mobile butcher.
• We must be able to pull our trailer right up to the animal after the kill, so please make sure your facilities can allow this.
• Please see the map below of our service area for the mobile kill.
3) Wild Game or Home Butcher (hunted or killed at home)
• Costs: $80 – minimum up to 100 lbs (no direct kill fee)
• All animals must be very:
Clean and fully skinned & gutted and have proper tags that match the animal.
• We have the full right to deny any animal we do not feel is properly skinned, clean or missing tags.
3. Cut Instructions
We will cut your meat the way you want it to be cut. We can walk you through the cut order over the phone or when you come in to drop off your animals we can take your order then.
4. Pick Your Beautifully Wrapped Meat
Once we have cut and wrapped your meat it’ll be time to pick it up.
• We will personally call you to let you know it is ready.
• Payment is due upon pickup. (Check, Cash or Credit/Debit)
• Please come prepared with plenty of coolers for we do not provide packaging materials.
• Please pickup within 48 business hours of being called, or Greenleaf Meat Packing will charge $10/day storage fees.
Our price structure: (Subject to Change)
Kill Fee + Cut & Wrap Cost = Total Costs (plus tax)
• Hauled In
• $70/hd for Pig, Lamb, etc.
• $80/hd for Beef
• Mobile Butcher
• $95/hd for Pig, Lamb, etc.
• $105/hd for Beef
• Emergency Butcher
• Hauled In: $100/hd for all animals (beef, lamb, pig, etc.)
• Mobile: $150/hd for all animals (beef, lamb, pig, etc.)
• Wild Game
• No kill fees, but fees listed in Cut & Wrap section below
Cut & Wrap Cost
• Cut & Wrap Cost
• $0.77/lb. based on the hanging weight
• Curing & Smoking
• $0.77/lb. based on actual processed weight
• Wild Game Cut & Wrap
• $90 minimum up to 100 lbs
• (ex: 50 lb. deer, will be charged $90)
• $0.90/lb. hanging weight for game over 100 lbs
• Regular strip jerky (3:1), Pepperoni (4:3), Breakfast sausage, Pressed jerky (3:1), and Salami.
• Some specialty items are charged on the starting weight and not the actual finished weight due to the dry factor.
Someone brings in a pig for butcher. The pig was hauled in, weighed 200 lbs hanging weight and they wanted 40 lbs. of curing done on the hams and bacons. This is how much it will cost:
• Kill Fee: $70
• Cut/Wrap : 200 lbs x $0.77/lb = $154
• Curing: 40 lbs x $0.77/lb = $30.80
• Total Cost: $254.80
Other Products We Sell (In Store)
• Hamburger $4.99/lb.
• Breakfast Sausage $3.99/lb.
• Bacon $6.59
• Pepperoni $13.00/lb.
• Reg. Peppered or Teriyaki Jerky $13.00/ 1/2 pd.
• Pork Bundle $95
Get Your Meat Processed With CONFIDENCE • Properly Wrapped Meat • No Freezer Burn
I’ve been using Greenleaf Meat Packing for over 6 years! We have butchered at least 100 animals with them and have had nothing but good experiences with them!
∼ Liz Cunningham – Cunningham Pastured Meats
We always have quality cuts and the best tasting meat you’ve ever had. They’re amazing at what they do and are as friendly as can be. Great prices and a great selection of what they can do for you and your family.
∼ Jayme A.
They are wonderful to work with, and we appreciate them.
Our Most Popular Questions:
If you have questions please check out our FAQ page or give us a call.
Can’t find an answer to your question? Or ready to schedule a butcher date? Give us a call!
GREENLEAF MEAT PACKING
Family Owned & Operated Since 1981
We are little old fashioned, but we like talking to our customers on the phone and making sure we understand their needs when scheduling and processing animals.
21342 Main St.
Greenleaf, Idaho 83626
Ph: (208) 454-0164
OPEN: Monday – Friday
(closed lunch 12-1pm)
CLOSED: Saturday & Sunday
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.