- It painlessly exfoliates the stratum corneum to stimulate cellular turnover with little to no downtime.
- It is a great option for clients with sensitive skin and pregnant women who are looking for a deep exfoliation.
- It can be performed prior to treatments like facials, laser, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels for better product penetration.
- It can be performed frequently.
- It helps makeup go on smoother and more evenly.
- It can help significantly lighten postinflammatory scars from past acne.
- It does not make the hair grow back thicker and darker.
- It is typically more expensive than some other hair-removal treatments.
- The results might not be as long-lasting as other hair-removal methods, such as waxing, as the hair is not removed from the root.
- Results will differ depending on a client’s individual hair-growth cycle.
- Not everyone is a candidate. Clients with active and cystic acne should avoid this type of hair removal, as it can cause further irritation. Also, it is contraindicated for clients with hirsutism, a condition of excessive male-pattern hair growth in women.
Dermaplaning is an exfoliative treatment performed using a scalpel to “shave” away the outermost layers of the skin.
This process is painless and very safe but is only recommended for treatment of the face (not the nose, neck or decollete).
Not only will you achieve smoother, brighter skin but this also helps remove peach fuzz. Despite popular belief, the hair does not grow back thicker.
Micro Needling with PRP
PRP is a cutting edge treatment that uses the patients’ own blood to trigger regeneration within the skin. The blood is taken from the patient and then prepared using state of the art technology to create platelet rich plasma. Platelets contain a number of growth factors that stimulate the rejuvenation of the skin. The re-injection of the plasma stimulates the release of these growth factors which encourage new blood capillary formation and new collagen growth. The collagen improves the tone and texture of the skin and gives a visibly younger and refreshed skin.
How does it work?
Blood is placed into a centrifuge and spun at a very rapid rate to separate the platelets from the other components of the blood.
The platelets then form a platelet-rich plasma which can then be re-injected back into the patient. It causes an increase in volume and also contains growth factors that, over time, continually work to rejuvenate the skin. They promote new blood vessel formation, new collagen growth and help build a new dermis so that the skin is plumped, refreshed, rejuvenated and appears visibly younger.
Since the treatment is autologous (uses patient’s own blood) there is no risk of an immune response.
Why are platelets important?
Platelets are biological constituents of blood, along with red and white blood cells. They are easily activated through thrombin and tissue factors and responses. Once platelets are activated, a cascade of events occurs, including the release of the intra-cellular contents of platelets, followed by cell signalling in order to initiate tissue healing.
Now offering RF Micro Needling
High Frequency RF
Tighten skin and reduce cellulite
High Intensity Ultrasound
High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) for permanent reduction of localized fat
in a single treatment
Specialized LLLT Therapy
Powerful cold light therapy helps with the relief of muscle and joint pain
We offer an exclusive, AFFORDABLE range of the most advanced and high-tech, non-surgical, image-enhancing and chronic pain treatments for both face and body, for men and women.
If you are suffering from stubborn fat, skin laxicity, cellulite, acne, hyper pigmentation, dull and rapidly aging skin, scars or even chronic pain anywhere in the body, please contact us for a FREE consult.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.