Pro Care enhances the quality of life in our community through beautiful landscaping and green spaces. We help attract customers to businesses by making their grounds more inviting. We bring vibrancy to neighborhoods through our care of common areas & private landscapes. We’re a collection of around 60 people who chose to be landscapers because it’s fun, challenging, & worthwhile. It’s incredibly rewarding to work outside in the sunshine, among the plants, breathing fresh air, getting dirty, & creating picturesque landscapes. Most of all, we love sharing this passion with our many of loyal clients.
What makes Pro Care special?
Our team is built around a simple objective: being able to look onto a completed job & honestly say “wow, this looks amazing!” That’s what it takes to be part of the Pro Care family. We’ve spent over 30 years fine-tuning processes & systems that make our team members more attentive, talented, & effective than the average landscaper in the market. Earning the trust, respect, & loyalty of our clients is of paramount importance. We want each & every customer to know that with Pro Care, they have a friend in landscaping who will always look out for their best interests.
Mission Statement: “Deliver high quality landscape services correctly the first time, safely, within budget, and to each customer’s complete satisfaction.”
Pro Care serves Ada and Canyon counties.
- Garden City
Schedule a consultation with us to discover what it’s like having a close friend in the landscape business.
We’ve been a proud member of the Treasure Valley community since 1987, and we’re happy to give back to causes that help make Idaho a better place.
- Shoes for kids at City Light
- Earthquake relief in Ecuador
- Zoo Boise rain forest garden & butterfly exhibit
- Rocky Mountain High School Rugby
- YMCA Camp at Horsethief Reservoir
- Idaho Theater for Youth
- Ride for Joy
- Rotary of Boise
- Garden City Library
- Idaho Shakespeare Festival
- American Heart Association
- Idaho Public Television
- Idaho Human Rights Campaign
- St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital
- United Way
- Bishop Kelly High School
- Local teen athletes
We’ve built our business by understanding the keys to great maintenance and customer service: consistency, attentiveness, expertise, and foresight. Pro Care specializes in full-service landscape maintenance contracts for:
- Commercial/Office Buildings
- Retail & Business Parks
- Restaurants, Banks, & Retail Buildings
- Hospitals & Schools
- Government Properties
- Common Areas in HOAs
Our recommended annual maintenance package includes:
1x – Spring Cleanup
1x – Crabgrass Pre-emergent
1x – Dormant Oil
1-2x – Bed Pre-emergent Weed Control
1-2x – Deeproot Fertilization
1x – Sprinkler Activation
31-33x – Mowing
16-32x – Bed Weeding
4-5x – Lawn Fertilization
1-3x – Broadleaf Weed Control in Turf
1x – Billbug Treatment
1-3x – Foliar Insect Treatment for Trees/Shrubs
6-12x – Sprinkler Maintenance
1x – Sprinkler Winterization
2-4x – Fall Cleanup
Our great, long-term client relationships are based on honest feedback, and we’ll always do the right thing for your budget and your landscape.
Installation & Renovation
You know you’d like your property to look better — but where do you begin? We suggest you start with a quick call to Pro Care. Our team of horticulture professionals can help you install a brand-new landscape or renovate your current yard with fresh designs.
We work with developers, general contractors, commercial and residential property owners, as well as homeowner’s associations, to create welcoming, inspiring spaces that invite you to enjoy nature. Our experienced installation crews handle sod, trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, ground cover, pavers, patios, retaining walls, water features, lighting, and much more.
When your dream landscape is in place, Pro Care can keep it in top shape with a tailored maintenance plan. All you have to do is sit back and admire your gorgeous space.
A beautiful house isn’t complete without a beautiful yard. Our service programs have transformed many Treasure Valley houses into gorgeous homes. We’ll work with you to create a care package that fits your budget, fights unsightly weeds, and more — we’ll even hang your holiday lights.
Our residential services include:
- Lawn care programs. We’ll create a program that suits your lawn’s needs, from visits every six weeks from March to October to summer-only treatments. Our treatments include broadleaf weed control, crabgrass pre-emergent, and billbug treatments. Our lawn care programs include our results-guaranteed Premier Program, which lasts from March-October; our Standard Program, which will keep your lawn healthy with visits from March-August; and our Basic Program, which aids your lawn when it’s most in use from April-September.
- Premier: Our most comprehensive & popular package, the Premier Lawn Care Program includes six visits from March through October and covers your lawn’s primary needs, from nutrition & broadleaf weed control to crabgrass & billbug treatments. We guarantee results with this program.
- Standard: A terrific program that mirrors the Premier Program with two exceptions: billbug treatments & the fall treatment are not included. You can expect a gorgeous green, weed-free lawn throughout the season.
- Basic: A budget-based package that’s still leagues ahead of most competitors, our Basic Lawn Care Program covers four treatments of fertilizer & broadleaf weed control. We still use premium-grade products applied at high label rates, so you’re getting an exceptional value with this program.
- In additional to these programs, we also offer lawn aeration, over seeding, & disease treatments.
- Tree and shrub care programs. Trees and shrubs growing in an urban environment don’t get the same nutrients and growing conditions as those living in more natural, organic settings. Pro Care has programs that fill those needs. Our Premier Program includes deep-root fertilization in spring and fall, which provides key nutrients that might not be abundant in the soil. It also includes a comprehensive attack on foliar-feeding insects such as aphids, spider mites, and weevils, including dormant oil in the spring followed by three foliar sprays properly timed and applied throughout the spring and summer. Our Standard and Basic tree and shrub care programs offer fewer treatments for landscapes that might be less susceptible to insect damage.
- Premier: The best we can offer in tree & shrub care, this program includes deeproot fertilization in spring & fall, dormant oil, & three foliar treatments applied in spring, summer, & early fall. If you have trees or shrubs prone to aphid or spider mite damage, this is the program for you.
- Standard: Almost exactly the same as Premier minus the early fall foliar treatment. This is a wonderful program for most Treasure Valley landscapes.
- Basic: A front loaded program focusing treatments when trees & shrubs are most vulnerable to infestations. This program includes spring deeproot fertilization, dormant oil, & a spring foliar treatment.
- We also offer systemic treatments, cambium injections, & disease treatments.
- Holiday lighting. The festive season doesn’t have to be a chore. Pro Care uses commercial-grade, quality lights that we have sourced and tested ourselves to get your décor ready for Christmas. We’ll work with you to create a design that highlights your property.
- Spider barriers. You don’t have to worry about pesky arachnids in your house with our spider barrier. We’ll spray around your home’s foundation and other points of entry to create a safe invisible barrier that will keep spiders at bay.
- Lawn aeration. Removing plugs of soil can help improve your lawn’s water absorption and fertilizer efficiency while creating pockets for root growth and reducing thatch buildup. We also offer seeding and re-seeding services to keep your lawn looking its best.
Customer Resources: http://procareidaho.com/customer-resources/
Our Testimonials: http://procareidaho.com/testimonials/
Contact Us: http://procareidaho.com/contact-us/
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE:
http://procareidaho.com/contact-us/#reqOur Address:5121 W Chinden BlvdGarden City, Idaho 83714
Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM / Ph#(208)288-5589 Email:[email protected]
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.