WESTSIDE BODY WORKS
YOUR FULL SERVICE AUTO CENTER
Collisions are a part of every day life, and they bring forth a number of unexpected problems. Your car is a key part in your life and we want your confidence in our ability to get your automobile back on the road quickly and in pre-accident condition.Westside Body Works offers full service for all of your auto needs. From paint and body repair to mechanical service, brakes, shocks and alignment, we offer it all.
We use the latest state-of-the-art equipment operated by I-Car Gold Certified technicians. Our staff of the most qualified technicians in today’s auto repair industry back up our commitment to quality.
Westside Body Works is a “full service” facility, that has been serving the Treasure Valley for over 20 years. From paint and body repair to mechanical services, brakes, shocks and alignment, we offer it all:
We are the largest independent body shop that is locally owned in the state of Idaho.
We truly love our work. Our number one objective is to satisfy each and every one of our customers with quality workmanship, fast turn-around and competitive pricing.
We use the very latest state-of-the-art equipment. We have new frame machines to assure accuracy and a job well done. The combination of modern down-draft paint booths, a computerized paint mixing system, and the latest paint equipment provides perfect color matching for the finest paint job in the industry.
In order to maintain the highest degree of excellence our technicians are continually enrolled in the latest training and educational programs provided from I-Car and ASE. Westside Body Works is I-Car Gold certified.
There is nothing simple about today’s precision automobiles. That’s why we have invested in the training for our technicians and technology to guarantee that you get a safe, quality repair. From our Quality Customer Service staff that greets you at our front door to our technicians, we want your confidence in our ability to service your need and get your automobile back on the road quickly.
Our years of experience in handling insurance claim work makes us the choice of car owners and insurance companies alike. Our staff works personally with you and your insurance company in quickly assessing your automobile’s damage and reaching an agreed upon price to put your car in pre-accident condition.
Contact ustoday for all of your auto repair needs.
What do you do when you are in an auto accident? Here are some helpful tips.
- Get the name, driver’s license number, vehicle license, insurance information, witness name and number, and note location, time and date.
- Contact the shop of your choice and have them set up a tow or appointment to get your vehicle in the shop. If you need alternative transportation and have rental coverage or the other party’s insurance is paying the bill, ask the shop to set up the rental for you.
- Contact the insurance company responsible and let them know where the vehicle is and/or where it is going and ask for a claim number. If the insurance company wants to examine your vehicle at your house or in their drive-in claim center, you have the choice of doing this, or if it is inconvenient, inform the insurance company that you are dropping the vehicle at the shop of your choice and they can see the vehicle there.
- If you are the insured, ask if you have rental coverage. If you are the third party claimant and need transportation, inform the insurance company that the shop is setting up the rental.
- Call the shop and give them the claim number.
- From this point on, the shop will negotiate on your behalf to insure that your vehicle will be returned to pre-loss condition.
Westside Body Works is a “full service” facility. We offer the following services for all of your auto repair needs:
We use the very latest state-of-the-art equipment operated by I-Car Gold Certified technicians.
- Auto Body Repair
- Paint Matching and Mixing
- The combination of modern down-draft paint booths, a computerized paint mixing system, and the latest paint equipment provides perfect color matching for the finest paint job in the industry.
All of your auto mechanical repairs can be handled by our in-house mechanics.
- Alignment – 2 way & 4 way
- Tire Work – Mounting, balancing and flat repair.
- Air Conditioning
- Air Bag & ABS Diagnostics
- All things mechanical
Our staff of the most qualified technicians in today’s auto repair industry back up our commitment to quality.
Click on the links below for more information:
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.