$300 Dental Cleaning*
About Our Meridian Clinic
At Linder Pet Medical Care we know having a sick pet can be a stressful experience; other animals and unfamiliar smells can make your animal nervous and uncomfortable. To ensure the comfort of our patients we provide a calming environment and caring staff to make your visit positive and welcoming. When you arrive at our veterinary clinic in Meridian, our staff is dedicated to making your pet feel relaxed and at ease during a check up, vaccination, or any other veterinary service. With over 35 years of experience in mobile, clinic, and in-house visits we know how to make our patients feel welcome.
About Our Mobile Pet Clinic
We offer mobile pet care in Meridian, Boise, Eagle, Nampa, Star, and all throughout the Treasure Valley. Our Mobile Pet Medical Clinic will save you time and money by treating your pet in the comfort of your home.
Dog Dental Care
Veterinary dental disease is often known as the “silent” disease. Your pet cannot tell you when they have a dental problem, making it difficult for you to know when he or she needs treatment. Frequent oral examinations and annual preventative dental cleanings for both dogs and cats are recommended. Dental disease can lead to infections, discomfort or pain, decreased quality of life and more serious health issues. You can be certain you are providing your dog or cat with the best professional dental care available at Linder Pet Medical Care.
We understand that special place your dog or cat has in your family, and we take great pride in treating your pet like a member of our family. Call for an examination appointment…your best friend will thank you!
Pet-Focused, Pet Friendly
We know the importance of a calm environment to keep your pet comfortable. We don’t overbook appointments. Our waiting room is quiet, and our staff does all they can to make you and your pet feel at home.
Pet Dental Care in Meridian
Our veterinarians use a comprehensive multi step protocol when performing a standard dog dental treatment. This protocol can be amended depending upon factors including preexisting medical conditions, or based on information gleaned during the examination itself. However, for reference, our dog dental treatment protocol includes:
- General anesthesia, which is necessary in all cases for us to do a thorough dental examination and professional cleaning. We use only the safest anesthesia protocols and human quality products. Your dog will be continually monitored during the entire procedure and post procedure for the safest and most comfortable experience.
- A complete dental exam will be performed before we begin any dental procedure.
- Hand scaling to remove plaque and tartar above and below the gum line. A thorough scaling below the gum line is critical to the success of any dental cleaning, as this is where illness-causing bacteria hide.
- Polishing to smooth the surface of the teeth after scaling, making them resistant to additional plaque formation.
- Flushing to remove dislodged tartar, plaque and bacteria from the mouth.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have.
3150 W Sheryl Dr,
Meridian, ID 83642
*Offer not valid with any other offer or discount. expires 8/19/19