FREE KIDS CLUB!
FREE Admission, FREE Hot Dog & 10% Off Team Store!
EXPIRES: December 31, 2023
2021 Pioneer Baseball League Southern Division Champions
The Boise Hawks are in the MLB Partner Pioneer Baseball League. We offer affordable and family friendly entertainment. Both independent baseball and the Pioneer League have a long history in Boise. The Boise Pilots formed in 1939 as one of the six founding member Pioneer League teams. The Pilots competed through the 1951 season (except for the three years during World War II). Boise’s team then became the Yankees (affiliated with the New York Yankees) during 1952 and 1953. That affiliation did not continue, and the team operated independently again as the Pilots in 1954. The Pilots became a Milwaukee Braves affiliate from 1955 through 1963, after which Boise was without a minor league baseball team until the Boise A’s of the Northwest League debuted in 1975 and moving to Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada (and the Pioneer League) after the following season. The Boise Buckskins played one season in the Northwest League in 1978. The Hawks were an independent baseball team in the Northwest League when it was granted its charter for the 1987 season; they remained as an independent through 1989.
Hawks Release New Hospitality Options for 2022
February 11, 2022
Pre-game Ballpark Tailgate, Coors Light Pavilion Deck offered for this season
Boise Hawks Announce 2022 Promotional Schedule
April 12, 2022
Eleven Fireworks Shows, Five Giveaways, Post-game Drone Show, The Sandlot’s Smalls Highlight Schedule
Ballpark Brew Fest
Annual event returns to Memorial Stadium for the first time since 2019
Nitro Circus Returns to Memorial Stadium on July 10
March 10, 2022
Nitro Circus: Good, Bad & Rad tickets are on sale now
2022 Boise Hawks Schedule
Boise Hawks Announce 2022 Promotional Schedule
Eleven Fireworks Shows, Four Giveaways, Post-game Drone Show, The Sandlot’s Smalls Highlight Schedule
BOISE, ID: The 2021 Pioneer Baseball League Southern Division Champion Boise Hawks are excited to announce their promotional schedule for the 2022 season. This season’s schedule of events continues the yearly trend of being the most robust promotional schedule in Hawks history and includes eleven post-game fireworks shows, five giveaways, a drone show, two special celebrity guest appearances, promotional theme nights and new and returning daily promotions.
“Every season, we compete with ourselves to put on the most exciting promotional schedule in the Treasure Valley and PBL. I can honestly say we’ve outdone ourselves, not only the single game promotions but also our daily promotions are second to none. I’m thrilled to be announcing this year’s slate of promotions and hope Hawks Nation is thrilled too.”
– Mike Van Hise, Boise Hawks Vice President.
Building on the highly touted 2021 promotional calendar, the Hawks will be honoring the 60th anniversary of when the movie The Sandlot took place by welcoming Tom Guiry (Scott “Smalls” Smalls) to Memorial Stadium on Saturday, June 4. Guiry will be on hand to meet and greet fans, sign autographs, and take pictures during the game, thanks to TDS.
On Saturday, July 23, the Boise Hawks will elevate the post-game entertainment to new heights with a state-of-the-art Drone Show. Go Drones’ cutting-edge technology will enable Hawks fans to experience the night sky like never before.
Fridays are now “Fireworks Fridays” with a post-game firework show after every Friday home game. The Hawks will be hosting, in total, eleven post-game firework shows at Memorial Stadium, with media partner KBOI CBS 2 and FX Fireworks:
• Friday, June 3
• Friday, June 17
• Saturday, July 2, presented by St. Luke’s.
• Sunday, July 3, presented by Toyota.
• Monday, July 4
• Friday, July 15, presented by Idaho Beef Council.
• Friday, July 22, presented by Fred Meyer.
• Friday, August 5, presented by Albertsons.
• Friday, August 12, presented by 811 and Intermountain Gas.
• Friday, September 2, presented by Clark/Wardle.
• Friday, September 9, presented by Idaho Transportation Department.
Blitz the Bat Dog and Positive Pets Dog Training are returning to Memorial Stadium for 2022. Fans can catch Blitz retrieving bats for the Hawks every Thursday, Friday and Saturday home game this season.
Fans visiting Memorial Stadium will have the opportunity to receive the following giveaways (first 1,000 fans through the gates) at the following games:
• 2022 Magnetic Schedule, presented by Project Filter – Saturday, May 28
• 2022 Boise Hawks Schedule Poster – Sunday, May 29
• Boise Hawks Manager Gary Van Tol Bobblehead Giveaway, presented by Idaho Central Credit Union – Saturday, June 18
• 2022 Boise Hawks Baseball Card Set, presented by Tucanos Brazilian Grill – Saturday, August 13
• 2022 Boise Hawks Team Poster – Saturday, September 3
The Boise Papas Fritas will return for six games, spread throughout the calendar. Partnering with Craig Stein Beverage, Pepsi, Toyota, and Radio Rancho this season, the Hawks will be celebrating and strengthen their bond with the Hispanic community. Boise Papas Fritas games are:
• Tuesday, May 31
• Wednesday, June 15
• Thursday, July 14
• Sunday, July 24
• Monday, August 29
• Friday, September 9
Sundays are Hawks’ Kids Club Sundays, presented by Albertsons, with special kids-club-centric promotions. For details on the Kids Club, visit BoiseHawks.com. On each Kids Club Sunday game, Kids Club Members receive one FREE General Admission ticket, one FREE hot dog, complimentary access to the Project Filter Kids Zone and the opportunity to “Run the Bases” after the game. Kids Club Sundays, presented by Albertsons are:
• Sunday, May 29
• Sunday, June 5
• Sunday, June 19
• Sunday, July 17
• Sunday, July 24
• Sunday, August 7
• Sunday, August 14
Rounding out the promotional list for 2022 is:
• Post-game Father’s Day Catch on the Field – Sunday, June 19
• National French Fry Day, presented by Lamb Weston – Wednesday, July 13
• Mad Chad the Chainsaw Juggler (In-game Entertainer) – Saturday, August 6
• $1 Nights, presented by Falls Brand ($1 hot dogs, popcorn, sno-cones and ice cream sandwiches all game long)– Monday, May 30; Saturday, July 16; Monday, August 29; and Monday, September 5
• Military Appreciation Night, presented by Western Heating and Air Conditioning – Friday, August 12
• Impaired Driver Awareness Week, presented by Idaho Transportation Department – Monday, September 5 to Saturday, September 10.
The Hawks have also announced the return of their popular daily promotions:
• Tuesday – Bark in the Park Tuesday, where fans can bring their dogs to the game – May 31, June 14, July 12, July 19, August 30 and September 6
• Tuesday – Four Dollar Tuesday, featuring a General Admission ticket and hot dog for only $4 – May 31, June 14, July 12, July 19, August 30, and September 6
• Wednesday – Feed Your Face Wednesday, presented by Jimmy John’s with Tucanos Brazilian Grill, Lifetime and Del Taco, featuring an all-you-can-eat select menu items until the end of the 4th inning – June 1, June 15, July 13, July 20, August 31, and September 7
• Thursday – Thirsty Thursday, presented by Coors Light ($2 draft beer, $2 Pepsi products) – June 2, June 16, July 14, July 21, September 1, and September 8
• Saturday – Friends and Family Saturdays, featuring 4 Reserved Seats, 4 hot dogs, 4 Pepsi products and $10 in Merchandise credit for $54 – May 28, June 4, June 18, July 2, July 16, July 23, August 6, August 13, September 3, and September 10
• Saturday – Skills and Drills Clinic, presented by St. Luke’s (join Boise Hawks players on the field pre-game 6:20 to 6:50 PM for baseball drills) – June 4, June 18, July 2, July 16, July 23, August 6, August 13, September 3, and September 10
• Saturday – Saturday Night Concert Series (fans can enjoy local Treasure Valley musical talent for a pre-game happy hour from 5:45 to 6:45 PM) – June 4, June 18, July 2, July 16, July 23, August 6, August 13, September 3, and September 10
• Sunday – Bike to the Ballpark. Join the Hawks VP/GM by riding your bike to every Sunday game (except July 3) and receiving a $5 General Admission ticket
First pitch for all Monday – Saturday Hawks’ home games at Memorial Stadium have been moved up to 7:00 PM, with the exceptions of Monday, May 30 and Monday, September 5 (2:00 PM starts). All Sunday home games will begin at 2:00 PM, with the exceptions of Sunday, May 29 and Sunday, July 3 (7:00 PM starts).
Individual game tickets will go on sale at BoiseHawks.com and in-person at Memorial Stadium on Monday, May 2 at 10 AM. Full season and half season plans (with guaranteed seating), along with HawksPasses are on sale at this time.
Full Season Seats
Half Season Seats
Click HERE to sign your child up!
Thanks to Albertsons, the Boise Hawks have revamped their FREE Kids Club Memberships!
Children 12 and under can sign up to be a part of the Boise Hawks Kids Club!
• 10% off in Boise Hawks Team Store
• For every Kids Club game you attend, you get an entry to win a Ninteno Switch at the end of the season
• Monthly Newsletter from Humphrey
• FREE First Base General Admission seat into all 2022 Sunday Kids Club home games
• Fun Run after Sunday home games
• Special events for Kids Club Members at each Sunday home game
• FREE hot dog for all Kids Club Members at each Sunday home game
Once you’ve signed up, you may stop by the Boise Hawks Front Office located at Memorial Stadium to pick up the Kids Club Membership card.
For further information, please feel free to contact the Boise Hawks at 208-322-5000 and ask for Karlee!
Boise Hawks Kids Club Sunday Schedule
• Sunday, May 29th
• Sunday, June 5th
•Sunday, June 19th
• Sunday, July 17th
• Sunday, July 24th
• Sunday, August 7th
• Sunday, August 14th
Click on the links below for more information:
Stats & Scores & Standings
Stadium Map & Seating Chart
Front Office Staff
Boise Papas Fritas
Junior Hawks Baseball Camps
Host Family Program
Boise Hawks Kids Club
Salute to Soldier
Sports Career Academy
Boise Hawks Partners
5600 N. Glenwood Street
Boise, Idaho 83714
Email: [email protected]
Related Business Information
5600 North Glenwood Street, Garden City, ID, USA
View the related business: Boise Hawks
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.