IT’S ABOUT SAVING LIVES
Donate - Let Us Count the Ways You Can Help!
EXPIRES: December 31, 2023
BOISE BULLY BREED RESCUE
It’s All About Saving Lives
Boise Bully Breed Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, which means the rescue relies on and is dependent upon generous tax deductible donations. The rescue needs donations for funding for medical, training and operational expenses for the rescue’s Animal Care Facility.
• We are a volunteer only organization: We rely solely on donations, volunteers, foster homes and community efforts to help the abandoned and neglected dogs that have run out of time in shelters. All tax deductible donations assist with medical, the Animal Care Facility and training for the rescue dogs. Please donate!
• We are a group of volunteers devoted to re-homing unwanted bully breed dogs from shelters. We strive to place the best representatives of the breed into foster and adoptive homes that are capable of providing adequate care and training. We encourage BULLY BREED owners and lovers to unite to present a positive image of the breed and to clarify the controversy of negative press and stereotyping.
….We accept bully breed dogs that have:
• *A very difficult time coping with the shelter environment
• *Have become kennel stressed
• *Have simply run out of time
• We do what we do for the amazing dogs that are over bred, neglected, under appreciated, ignored, abused and discarded.
THE RESCUE DOES NOT ACCEPT OWNER SURRENDERS OR STRAYS. THE RESCUE ONLY WORKS WITH SHELTERS AND ONLY ACCEPTS DOGS FROM SHELTERS.
• Boise Bully Breed Rescue and its extension programs Boxer Rescue of Boise and Boise Black Dog Rescue accept Bully Type Breed dogs, as well as black dogs of any breed, FROM SHELTERS ONLY. Please refer to tips on re-homing your dog. The rescue wishes you the very best at locating a safe, loving and secure home for your dog.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS RESCUE REQUESTING THE RESCUE ACCEPT YOUR DOG, PROVIDE MEDICAL CARE FOR YOUR DOG, OR BOARDING OR TRAINING FOR YOUR DOG.
• This rescue ONLY accepts dogs from shelters that are kennel stressed or have run out of time. There are NO exceptions. If you need to re-home your dog please read here. If you have found a dog, please take the dog to your local shelter and file a “found” report.
• The rescue volunteers work hand in hand with shelters & humane societies to save dogs with severe kennel stress, medical conditions and those that have run out of time. The numbers are ENDLESS.
• If you have a rescue inquiry please email [email protected]. Your email will be forwarded to the appropriate volunteer.
To educate the public regarding bully breeds, promote responsible pet ownership, promote spay and neuter programs, advocate against breed specific legislation and the inhumane activity of dog fighting.
How Your Donations Dollars Are Used
These dogs are available for foster and/or adoption
For more information on foster or adoption please refer to our ADOPTIONS page and click on the appropriate link.
Fill out and submit the BBBR Foster Parent Questionnaire or Pre-Adopt Questionnaire.
Educational Links Continued
BOISE BULLY BREED RESCUE
We ONLY accepts dogs from shelters that are kennel stressed or have run out of time. There are NO exceptions. If you need to re-home your dog please read here. If you have FOUND a dog, please take the dog to your local shelter and file a “found” report.
Email: [email protected]
Related Business Information
Boise Bully Breed Rescue
Boise, ID, USA
View the related business: Boise Bully Breed Rescue
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency or government agency. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Retailers are under no legal obligation to accept offers or coupons.